Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Drayton LP552 Timer Settings (NO HOT WATER AT WEEKENDS) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Richard Fryer

Hi all,

Im a newbie here so bare with me.

Recently moved in to a flat with a Drayton LP552 programmable timer. Monday through Friday water seems fine. However no hot water from the timer at the weekends, (having to use immersion for HW at the moment)

Central heating side all appears fine. Any idea's as to what's causing the problem?

Thanks in advance

Richard

Probably set in 5 day 2 day mode. As above check programming for sat and sun.

We have weekend settings setup, as we do with mon-fri. Also seems to be touch and go during the week now too :-S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Drayton LP552 Timer Settings (NO HOT WATER AT WEEKENDS) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I have an OSO Direct 210 hit water cylinder installed in my home, with 2 switches (on/off; and boost). The boiler is for hot water only...
Replies
Views
Hi all, new to this forum and looking for a bit of advice please. Have been noticing recently some odd behaviour with our hot water system. If...
Replies
Views
L
Hi I have managed to set our Drayton LP522 CH M to F, using 2 of the 3 ON/OFF settings. But when trying to set the weekend times, the timer won't...
Replies
Views
So a strange conundrum regarding water temp if anyone can help resolve, would be much appreciated. Ive tried to give as much info as possible to...
Replies
Views
G
I've just bought a 3-floor house with a gas boiler on the ground floor and hot water tank on the middle floor. When I switch on the hot water at...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock