Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Doing city and guilds and need on site experience in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WAYNE HANCOCK

Is there anybody out there that is looking for or knows of anybody that is looking for a plumbers mate to assit them as I am desperate to get on site. I have been the the building industry for 20yrs and know how difficult it is to find hard working, relible people. I decided to get into plumbing after the recession hit my industry hard. I am currently doing my city and guilds plumbing and heating and i'm very keen to get on site. Any imformation would be much appriciated. I live in Reading and can travel
Many thanks
Wayne

Have a few friends who find it hard to get any site work at the moment and rates really down but good luck to you Wayne,hope you get sorted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Doing city and guilds and need on site experience in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock