Discuss Do you need a gas shut off valve when using gas canisters? in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

We are taking over the running of a small cafe that has a commercial gas cooker and is supplied by gas canisters that automatically change from one bottle to the other.

We've just been told by a family friend that we need a gas shut off valve fitted near the cooker. Is this correct? It isn't connected to the mains

Where are the bottles located ?

When was the last time it was inspected by a com cat engineer?

Reply to Do you need a gas shut off valve when using gas canisters? in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, What would cause an intermittent gas leak around a boiler? In the evenings there is a strong smell of gas coming from the boiler. I got...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to...
Replies
Views
Hi, We are designing and building cooking gas bottles with electronics controlled valves. These are for kids camping chalets. Its purely a...
Replies
Views
Not sure what my options are here. Basically a friend of mine recommended his father in law to do our plumbing/gas work for our renovation. First...
Replies
Views
I noticed the other day, I had to repair a leaky valve that fed water to the refrigerator and washing machine. I noticed after I turned the main...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock