Discuss Do you consider Travis Pekins expensive? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find plumb fix arent competative when compared to a good independant merchant , down my way rgb are similar to williams with ray and his like operating them, and my local independants will always beat plumbfix to get the business and they have most of the gear i need in stock,

tp are rip off used them once in barrow for a bag of dri wall adhesive
over £10.00 never gone in again. ok so i dont have an account but thats crap

Don't suppose it's worth starting a poll on this subject then?

tp are rip off used them once in barrow for a bag of dri wall adhesive
over £10.00 never gone in again. ok so i dont have an account but thats crap

Account or no account, they ripped you off and lost you as a customer. That's the same for me, rip off merchants

I always feel like I've been violated when I get the bill from them and I only use them for building mats if I'm really desperate !

Wouldn't it be good to point TP in the direction of this thread and get a response from them Somone want to contact your local rep and tell him thousands of plumbers on the UKPlumbers forum are dissatisfied with their service? I wonder if he'll come on? Might secure a discount for UKPF Members after reading this thread.

I don't deal with TP so if someone could contact them that would be really great.

Wouldn't it be good to point TP in the direction of this thread and get a response from them Somone want to contact your local rep and tell him thousands of plumbers on the UKPlumbers forum are dissatisfied with their service? I wonder if he'll come on? Might secure a discount for UKPF Members after reading this thread.

I don't deal with TP so if someone could contact them that would be really great.

I would try, but I don't think they would listen to me :)

Seriously, I don't think that they want their TP branches to be competitive on mainstream plumbing stuff - they want to cream it from their builder customers picking up the odd plumbing bit. Bear in mind that they own City Plumbing Supplies, PTS, Toolstation and F&P so they have a plenty of channels which are more competitive. That makes me think its deliberate.

Thanks Ray. It would still be good to get a response from them. Any takers want to help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Do you consider Travis Pekins expensive? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock