Discuss Do you consider Travis Pekins expensive? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Travis Perkins owns PTS, i always seem to get great price and service from my local pts. What other merchents are near you?

Travis, plumbfix and that's it, mainly just stick to plumbfix, hardly use Travis, although used to used them a lot in the past

I mainly use Plumbfix now as none of the merchants can compete up here. PTS is second but even with my bulk discount they are still expensive.

No proper plumbers merchants then, bummer

Plumb-centre, plumbase, city plumbing, PTS, Williams & Co all within 10 mins or less of each other plus all the usual diy sheds and builders merchants, all in sunny basingstoke

I mainly use Plumbfix now as none of the merchants can compete up here. PTS is second but even with my bulk discount they are still expensive.

Completley agree, screwfix is now a major player, 99% of the time it'll be cheaper and the delivery times are rapid

Plumb-centre, plumbase, city plumbing, PTS, Williams & Co all within 10 mins or less of each other plus all the usual diy sheds and builders merchants, all in sunny basingstoke

Freshfields business park in Brighton has to have the record.

Apart from us, there is Plumbcentre, PTS, Grahams, Plumbbase, Screwfix and Jewson all on one tiny estate. Also a CEF and a Brewers.

Great Friday call for the manufacturers reps, park the car, tick off 8 calls by mid-morning, and down the pub for lunch.

Travis Perkins are far too expensive. Never use them. I have Jewsons and an independant around the corner, 20 mins there's toolstation, screwfix, plumb centre, pts, plumb base, crosslings and heating world of spares.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Do you consider Travis Pekins expensive? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock