Currently reading:
DIY Project To Zone My House

Discuss DIY Project To Zone My House in the Plumbing Zone area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is more of a pob cast of in the life of rich! he's not asking for help just saying wot he's doing right or wrong when this froum is about sharing info and asking for help! I might be wrong but your on the wrong web site you should be putting your own podcast on your own web site

luv to do a survey on that house for the next buyer!

Sorry love but the heating doesn't conform to any kind of regs and the bodger who had the house previous has made all the radiators rot. It'll need ripping out, so ask for 10k off the asking price.

IMG_8545 - Copy.jpgIMG_8662 - Copy.jpgIMG_8663 - Copy.jpg

Some pictures of my plastic pipe work in the bathroom and kitchen sink

Am sure the faults will become apparent when you do the second fix and test fella

Hope you carried out a full pressure test on all the plastic 15mm to ensure the manufacturers warranty is applicable in the future.

Sorry richard but that pipework is unbelievably rough!!!
That basin waste is sooo high! U wont be able to box that in!!
I wouldnt have any of that in my house.

Sorry just saying what everyone is thinking...

Least you've put a batten underneath the bath for support

My first post on this thread, and a word of warning Richard!!! All the electrical components on a heating system must be isolated at one point. It is not acceptable to have seperate parts on separate fused spares i.e time clock and 2 port on a completly separate circuit to any other part of the system. Think about it, some comes to work on the system and isolates the system by the fused spare at the boiler and the starts working on the system?????????

Does your basin waste in your bathroom just go in your bath trap?
Hard to see from pictures

This is the bathroom looks now it is finished

I do not have a picture of the boxing around the waste pipe but it is fine and looks good and does not look out of place.

Thanks

IMG_8710.jpgIMG_8742.jpg

Does your basin waste in your bathroom just go in your bath trap?
Hard to see from pictures

No the main 110mm soil pipe has 2 separate collars that take the individual outlet from the sink waste trap and bath trap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to DIY Project To Zone My House in the Plumbing Zone area at PlumbersForums.net

Back