Discuss Dishwasher Drain Hose Ends in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello,
I have a dishwasher that was relocated. The corrugated drain hose is in good shape but the end that would connect to the air gap was damaged and the pipe was cut. Can I replace the end and where can I find the? Thanks in advance! Just trying to avoid ordering a new hose as it is a Bosch and seems more involved to replace the whole hose.

Reply to Dishwasher Drain Hose Ends in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello. My home's Rheem water heater is dripping from the drain valve. It is strange as it seems to sometimes spit out some water and then stop...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an issue with the standpipe trap in a 3-year-old flat. This flat came with a fitted dishwasher that has been completely unused for that...
Replies
Views
Hi All This is following on from thread I made a few days ago but can't seem to find I'm in a bit of a bind with my CH design where I want to...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. New to the forum and looking for assistance / advice. I live in a rented house with a not very co-operative landlord. I have just...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock