Search the forum,

Discuss Digital showers - pumped in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjt

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Can anyone advise whether digital showers with an integral pump in the unit tht goes in the loft are any less/more noisy than a traditional pump?

I have only ever fitted one of these and it was massively less noisy than a traditional shower pump.

I fit the integral ones in the aqualisa quite a bit and they can go under the bath or in the loft and they are a lot quieter than adding in a shower pump. But like with all plumbing bits you get what you pay for. The more expensive it is the better it is and quieter it is.

Expensive but very easy to install. Hot and cold in , mixed water out all with ISO valves on inlets and outlet and easy push fits on to speed the job up.

Started another thread on digital v unvented cylinder option - I'm in a quandary lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Digital showers - pumped in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I thought I'd share my experience of dealing with Aqualisa about their Quartz Digital Diverter. When selecting the slider rail handset the water would also constantly drip \ stream water from the overhead rain head. When selecting the rain head the pressure was very reduced and the water...
Replies
Views
Hi - I am looking for help regarding new shower pump. -its new -it always stays on when the power is on. It should only switch on when water goes to the shower -its noisy Can anyone advise please? Many thanks Iain
Replies
Views
When I turn on the shower or bath, initially the pump runs (quite loudly) and only a trickle comes out. I have to alternate turning on the bath and shower before I get a reasonable flow. Then once it is running, if the water is at maximum temperature on the mixer it flows smoothly, but as soon...
Replies
Views
D
I currently have an 8.5kw electric shower on a gravity fed system in bathroom which doesn't give great flow when hot turned up but to get a 10mm cable to fuse board would be really difficult at best (I've checked and on 6mm at the minute) I would like a mains shower however changing to unvented...
Replies
Views
We have a pumped shower with a thermostatically controlled mixer valve. My wife complains that when she is having a long shower (hair wash etc) the shower runs at the right temperature for much of the time but suddenly changes to run cold, usually during the hair rinse time, for no apparent...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock