Discuss DHW Problems Baxi 105E in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mark999

Hi all
i have had a baxi 105e for 3 year changed out 2 dhw diaphragm with no problems then i received a gas that was 3x more then usual I went to check the boiler and found that the hot water was running continual and the taps where off. I then remove the DHW diaphragm clean and greased plungers tested again seem ok for a bit but then started again doing the same thing can anyone help?????

Sounds like the hw microswitch is stuck in the 'on' position, it'll need changing if that is the issue

Check your pipework in the roof,maybe next door has taped into it,to help run thier new dry cleaning bussiness

or maybe the kids have started taking more than one shower a month

could also be h/w micro switch as well as said spose ;)

hi
The microswitch has been tested and are working ok

Testing it once doesn't mean it's working ok all the time, microswitches can stick 'intermittently'

Or it could be dearer gas prices or uve been using more gas I suppose also

If it is on all the time and it is HW demand if there is no tap open or leak it should shut down on overheat !
Had this on a cracked pipe buried in concrete ( after someone else had changed diaphragm , HW thermister and control board took the money and would not go back)
Are you gas safe ?

Hi
I can confirm that i don't have any cracked or leaking pipes.
But the led on the boiler is still on when I shut off the hot tap.
The other day my wife noticed that the radiator in the bathroom was warm
when I checked the boiler the hot tap led was on and no one was use hot water???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to DHW Problems Baxi 105E in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock