Search the forum,

Discuss Dewalt tough system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just went back to photo #31, bet Kates been happy dusting that! lol

Haha she stubbed a toe on it at the weekend. That's pushed the sale along abit!

Don`t say the B word, Dans computer probably has Red flashing lights right now lol

Just been to the web site and realise its all too big for me aswell mate,sorry.

what does that come with mate? everything in the photo you uploaded? Except the kid obviously.

We'll the boxes and trolley still haven't been used. It's sitting in my dining room because it's just too big for the new van I'm driving. So I'm thinking of selling them on. Thought I'd see if there's any interest on here before ebay. It would be collection only from fareham.

What better excuse to buy a new van?!

Ah okay. I'll leave it then to be honest mate. It will probably cost me ÂŁ50 in fuel and can get the lot delivered for ÂŁ240. Sorry pal.

How big is it? Not that I would buy it off you as it would probably cost me the same in fuel! Lol. But I am interested in getting something to cart my power tools round in. My only concern would be with a trolley it would fill my van.

The others I have seen are the jcb site cart in b and q where the trolley bit folds down.

just bought the jcb tool box set frae b&q ....are bloody good

are cheaper than the tough box....had for a month and working well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Dewalt tough system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't rip me off? An office guy recommended me to apply for government rebates and get it installed through timetosave.com.au. How reliable is this...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one ....just easy to use and reliable. The fluke 115 looks good but its above my budget. My current socket and see one was great but it's developed a fault.
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks ok to me.....sound but the bowl has seen a lot of work. So she wants a new one...Astracast it seems are no more. The problem is its size.....looked...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock