Discuss Daft things that make your day. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
The smell of an old car running and you may think the next one stupid nice clean burning flue smell :D

Charging the right amount puts a smile on my face.
Nothing worse than when a customer says ''ooh that's a lot cheaper than I was expecting'' :)
As soon as the front door closes I'm like:
doh.jpg

Preparing to ask the customer £30 for a wee job I did and they insist on giving me £100.
Somehow I feel happy on a day like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Daft things that make your day. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the...
Replies
Views
I’m at a loss with this one. We renovated a run down house and have lived in it now for about 16 months. We had a new Greenstar 8000 Style 35...
Replies
Views
Hoping somebody can help, So, in a nutshell… Standard 90s Westbury home – condensing boiler, pump, wall thermostat, etc etc... Normal, common or...
Replies
Views
B
This may be a weird question but looking for any thoughts as to what this could be.. i recently in the last few months moved my washer dryer...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to drain my vokera 29 boiler in the attic as Im going away for 4 weeks at least to make sure there are no frozen pipes. In my small...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock