Currently reading:
crosswater taps dripping

Discuss crosswater taps dripping in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FrankieF

Hey people,
Need a bit of advice, wondering if you can help.
A freindhas asked me to look at a dripping tap, but I usually like to be prepared before I go. Have been looking around on the net but can't find any details of the components of crosswater kai lever taps......:confused:

Its one of these fancy new monobloc jobbies, its only a year old, and concerned why it should be dripping after only a year, should I advise him to send it back under warranty, or attempt to fix it, i can't see it being a reseating fix, maybe washers but not sure which type these use.

If anybody has any suggestions or know of this problem with these type of taps, I would greatly appreciate it...:D

Be good......

Frankief :)

Hi

It will have a tap cartirdge in it that will most likely need regreasing or replacing

I would speak to manufacturer first as it should be under warranty and they will advise the best way to go forward

some times its more than just a tap problem

/www.youtube.com/watch?v=86uuxCzNOI0

good luck

Thanks guys, appreciate the help.

by the way, the clips are hilarious, but what do you mean,
these boots are made for walking.......cowboy boots that is, lol :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to crosswater taps dripping in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock