Discuss crosswater shower valve problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bbb

recently i had a crosswater shower totti valve installed. it worked 6 months suddenly it stopped working just cold water come out and i cannt regulate just in addition it seems to turn "empty" that means it turns round and round. my installer says it is a a fualty product with broken valve and i should go back to shop to get new one. any advice? shoud the installer look into it first.? it was a rather expensive

Take it back. Tinkering around would invalidate the warranty.

thank you. i will go then to the shop and ask them to come look at it and remove/replace it i would not dismount the component myself too afraid to do something wrong and then as you said no warranty..

You have hit against one of the problems of suppling your own materials,any problems like this and you have to sort out and if you require the plumber to come back you will have to pay as not his responsibility ,if he had supplied ,he would have sorted all the problems

imho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to crosswater shower valve problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock