Search the forum,

Discuss Croppie goes to the gym.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo banned :)

John relaxing in the pool there after

898_pool_1.jpg

pic resurrection :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny :)

But just what the hell were you googling to find it?

So that's why he wasn't around much this weekend
He's at a health farm:cake::coffee:

I'm going to give you lot so many lefts you'll be begging for a right!

In naval parlance, the main broad cast alarm would be sounding, followed by incoming missile, brace brace brace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Croppie goes to the gym.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
My recently installed Bosch is sounding like a washing machine. It started 4 days ago and goes through this cycle for 35mins twice a day. Using...
Replies
Views
Hey all, Looking for some advice. My mother recently had her boiler changed but in the process the water had to be turned on and off as you would...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I have an issue and hoping someone could shed some light on the problem. We have been getting a smell coming up in the bathroom...
Replies
Views
Hey there, My organisation - the CIPD - is gathering work stories from people for a research project we're working and we're looking to get a...
Replies
Views
Hi All This is following on from thread I made a few days ago but can't seem to find I'm in a bit of a bind with my CH design where I want to...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock