Discuss credit card payments in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

ambrosia

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I need to start accepting credit card payments, been looking at the paypal handheld device but wanted to hear other peoples experiences

any recommendations, or good places i can start my research, ideally i was hoping for something where i can take payments over the phone

I need to start accepting credit card payments, been looking at the paypal handheld device but wanted to hear other peoples experiences

any recommendations, or good places i can start my research, ideally i was hoping for something where i can take payments over the phone
Put "card machine" in the little search box.

I have NO experience of them which is why I pointed you in the direction of archives.

PS.
Wouldn`t go anywhere near Paypal, too many stories of accounts being frozen in the media. It`s an EU bank in Luxembourg.

Just remember that from next year you'll not be able to charge customer extra to pay by card

With use izettle don't charge much, saves going back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to credit card payments in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
My living room smells like a sewer but I can't tell where it is coming from. Not sure where to start looking. The saniflo discharge pipe runs...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with...
Replies
Views
E
I reckon if I did a survey of 100 heating engineers, asking what would they recommend for heating a granny annexe being built onto the side of my...
Replies
Views
eco-heating options
E
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock