Discuss CRB or DBS Check for Sole Trader in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had to complete paperwork that goes as far as parents political leanings, party memberships and criminal convictions including questions such as

Have you, at any time, conspired to overthrow, undermine or otherwise damage the government of the day up to and including civil disobedience and such criminal acts as resulting therefrom?

I think there was an enhanced CRB in there somewhere.

but your in nthn ireland!!!!

I've had to complete paperwork that goes as far as parents political leanings, party memberships and criminal convictions including questions such as

Have you, at any time, conspired to overthrow, undermine or otherwise damage the government of the day up to and including civil disobedience and such criminal acts as resulting therefrom?

I think there was an enhanced CRB in there somewhere.

Isn't that the same certificate you have to sign before your plane lands on the way to Vegas, or NY, or DC?

I needed one I had to apply to some place in Scotland when I'm in work tomorrow I will give address on this thread for you

Were you working in Scotland or England and this was the place to apply?

working in England but this is one of the few places you can get one yourself ideal for the self employed requiring this cert

CRB's are no longer used - They are all DBS checks now and they are undertaken by CAPITA.

i got one not long back as a national i contract to requested i got one.
they refered me to disclosurescotland as its only ÂŁ25 as apposed to the rest and are valid equally to england.

basically its just a almost blank cert with your name on it!!!!!!

You only need one if your going to be left on your own.
Soon ill have three

1 for a youth leader with caravan club.

1 for parent governor for our scout group

and 1 I had done for working in a school last year even though it was at night

We used to need one for each organisation/employer you worked with but it's changed and now we have one which covers them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to CRB or DBS Check for Sole Trader in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, Was looking for some advice as I've been looking online for answers but can't seem to find any relevant ones, maybe as there's a couple...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
I am generally a decent handyman, can usually make 2+2=4 and take care of most things to avoid troubling experts with just the basics, but know...
Replies
Views
Hello, I hope I post this in the right section. I bought a house couple of months ago. There was an old, broken back boiler installed in the...
Replies
Views
Morning chaps, If i am setting up my own business and working alone as a sole trader do i need to get a CRB check done? Reason I ask is the last...
Replies
Views
wetshoes
W

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back