Discuss CP12 certs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Backboiler

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
What does everyone else do on a CP12 certificate now the industry has dropped NCS? Do you leave an advisory comment on everything you previously classified as NCS or nowt at all?

I just document any findings on my cp12 sheets , where as b4 I'd issue a second advisory/warning sheet ,

Yes I do but I used to document them and write "Advise not to current standards" but, as the classification no longer exists, I was wondering if there's requirement to document them at all?

Yep I just note findings, no earth bond at meter etc. Looks like I've made an effort even gas safe think it's not relevant anymore or if I get audited they can see I've checked the usual

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to CP12 certs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, What does the summer/winter dial do on a tank less gas geyser? Should you adjust it or leave it on one mode or adjust it according...
Replies
Views
I was sent an engineer by Ideal Heating to fix a problem with my system. When he left he drove over a pot of sealing compound (which must have...
Replies
Views
Hi all We noticed water suddenly backing up through the pipe for the dishwasher drainage pipe yesterday - first time this has happened. When I...
Replies
Views
Had our gas Baxi Combi inspected and serviced today, as it has been every year. Gas safety cert issued and says all okay, but engineer gave what I...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have a question about adding a second bathroom to a house. My parents house has one bathroom upstairs and the house is all mains...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back