Discuss Could this have been done better? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, thanks for your comments. Some of you can't see photo clear enough so here is a closer look, please ignore the TV cable. I would like some constructive advice from a professional if possible so I know how to ask a gas engineer or builder to put it right. It was a Gas Safe engineer who installed the fire and I also check him on the register. I didn't quibble about the price or asked for it to be done as cheap as possible.

20190412_130335.jpg

20190412_130028.jpg

Personally, I'd expect something on show like that to have executed with more consideration for asthetics.
Did you tell him(?) it was okay at the time? If you did, then I feel you have a little responsibility too.

It’s one of them depends where the inlet to the fire is

Reply to Could this have been done better? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
This is a picture of my sons sink plumbing. The yellow arrow goes to the dishwasher and the red arrow goes to the washing machine. There is a...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The UK Government has today been told to do better when it comes to Heat Pumps and Hydrogen Boilers. A watchdog for spending has said that the...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
Newish house with radiators that have microbore pipe but on one of them the pipe is sticking up above the radiator which looks unsightly. Is it...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock