Search the forum,

Discuss Could it get any worse? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mike Jackson

I'm at a complete loss over this. My sister has bought shame on our complete household. I just can't believe that she'd sink to doing something so low.

It's a real struggle to post this but I really need to get it off my chest despite the shame of the whole thing.

I found out this evening that she's dating

an electrician!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How will I ever show my face again? Even a tiler would have been just about bearable but an electrician! I think I'm going to have to leave town and change my name. I can already feel the sniggers and pointed fingers in the merchants as people single me out as the bloke whose sister is seeing a sparky.

I wouldn't even call her my sister , she needs re educating mike she's bang out of line

If her beards as full and manly as yours is, Mike, then it's only right and proper she dates electricians lol

As long as there’s a spark – everyone should be happy for her.

As they say – everything happens for a reason… It meant to be. There’s little we can do about it. :8:

a spark???????????????????????????????? good god mike she should be locked up the brazen hussy

Oh the shame!!!!

I'd slip a little something into her tea when she's not looking. Make her new sparky boyfriend pay for the bloody funeral.

An electrician? No wonder there is so much 'resistance' to her relationship. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

She will soon get bored. Its just her 'current' fad :)

I bet it came as a 'shock' when you found out? :)

The sister of a plumber called Mikey
going out up with a sparks? How unlikely!
He said, looking grim
"you are not marrying him
I would rather you wedded a pikey"

Watt? No way, she needs bringing back down to earth.

I can see your current problem use your power and tell her to switch to another person as it could transform her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Could it get any worse? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock