Search the forum,

Discuss Corgi-Direct Or Gas Safe direct-Certificate Pads-gas engineers Read in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hardy1

Hi there, qucik question wherer do you gas engineers get your landlord certificate pads, gas safety pads, servicing pads,warning notices e.t.c. from Corgi Direct? or Gas safe direct? or anywhere else?, can sumone please let me know thankyou, Hardy1

I just go on ebay, loads of pads on there. No good being loyal to any of them, just get cheapest its only a pad.

I use the pads from BES. they can be used for lgsc, service, maintenance etc. Space for 6 appliances on one form. Triplicate forms.

I have seen some merchants selling them, it is not common but some of them does aswell.

toolstation, scufax, hrpc merchants etc all sell them but sometimes you need to ask.
i find the regin type layout suit me better.

Last edited by a moderator:
toolstation, scufax, hrpc merchants etc all sell them but sometimes you need to ask.
i find the regin type layout suit me better.

Am I missing something here ?????

Never seen a free pad !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Only a slight typing error by yourself !!:party:

Glad you took the time to alter both our posts !!

:party:

No Problem Redsaw, I was waiting to give the above smiley a go lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Corgi-Direct Or Gas Safe direct-Certificate Pads-gas engineers Read in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Replies
Views
Catherine Dick was prosecuted by Halton Borough Council Trading Standards. The 33-year-old from Clayton Crescent in Runcorn, pleaded guilty to two offences of making false claims when she appeared at Chester Crown Court. Dick, trading as ACN Heating and Plumbing Services of Clayton Crescent...
Replies
Views
    • Optimistic
Hi Guys - sorry but this is going to be a long post! Recently had some work done in my house to move a boiler, clean cold water tank and pressurize central heating system - this was done by a gas safe registered engineer. Another plumber has come over to do other work in the house and he has...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am in the process of refurbishing a storey semi-detached house in London, UK. This is a complete refurb, including new pipes chased into walls, under the floors, installing a new boiler and new unvented cylinder. When I started the work, my builder assured me that he has a gas...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock