Search the forum,

Discuss Core drill in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rob2048

This might be a daft question but is there a good sds that can do core holes as well just wonderd if there is anything out there

I don't think any sds is designed for core drilling!

I bought a special Sparky core drill for the boiler flues etc, and all I know is that my Bosch sds drill copes much better with it than the sparky core drill!!!

My Bosch sds came with 3 years guarantee, so if you get a decent sds just take it back if it dies before then! I reckon it will be okay tho! Depends really on just how many cores your looking to drill!

I suppose I was thinking if they made a sds that spins faster than a normal one I wanted a sds for when the batteries are flat on my cordless and could do with a core drill as well haven't realy looked into it proberly do a few cores over the year if I think about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Core drill in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm on a new build the boiler is in the garage. I have the option of drilling straight out with the condensate in to the stack. Or drilling through from the garage to the house to tee in to the kitchen sink waste. So it's either coring out and coming out with that black dot is.
Replies
Views
Hello guys, an easy one: I recently had to drill through two outside walls to run 15mm pipes for a shower and sink. The holes are neat enough but need to be closed off to prevent draughts. Can I use expanding foam to block them? I wouldn't do this with central heating pipes, but the shower and...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Any suggestions on what trap/fittings to use on a sink as I need to turn 90degrees as soon as I can? The sink is moving into a unit with space very limited and I can’t just core a new hole. I’ve found a few bits but nothing I can get over the counter at a merchants. Cheers folks
Replies
Views
What's with the lack of sds max adapters for diamond cores. I see countless sds plus bits as well as sds plus to keyed chuck adapter but I can't find any sds max bits. Any one any ideas
Replies
Views
Hi folks Really daft question here but what tap connectors are you all using? I’ve picked up a couple of end feed with fibre washers today and the washers didn’t fit. Just would not fit over the little spigot that sits just inside the tap. I ended up using different washers which were baggy...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock