Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Core cutting machines in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bad Religion

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with the Hilti DD 110-D or an equivalent from Rems or Bosch. I will be doing mostly 112mm dry cores at over head height. Thanks and hi first post and all :D

The DD-110 is an excellent machine, would reccomend the Hilti core bits to match. Inferior types dont last long...

The DD-110 is an excellent machine, would reccomend the Hilti core bits to match. Inferior types dont last long...

Thanks for the advice, I went for the Hilti in the end, managed to wangle a free core bit too, not the right size one of course but will be on the look out for an own branded one. Cheers

how much did you pay? was looking at them in the hilti center the other day when i bought my hilti cordless, and you got a free core? how lucky are you our hilti center is the tightest ever! cant get nowt! oh i lie i got a free pencil. £350 and thay would not even give me a new screwdriver bit for it.

how much did you pay? was looking at them in the hilti center the other day when i bought my hilti cordless, and you got a free core? how lucky are you our hilti center is the tightest ever! cant get nowt! oh i lie i got a free pencil. £350 and thay would not even give me a new screwdriver bit for it.

Think I payed £830 inc VAT in the end, it's the one with the dust extract and BI+ quick realise chuck, it was way more than I wanted to spend, only wanted the basic machine!!. I know what you mean with the Hilti centres they are as tight as arse holes round my way too, I got the core bit free as I bought the drill at the sandown toolfair:D it was the only machine on the stand and they weren't expecting to sell it over the show days, I wonder why:rolleyes: anyway gave them the story of it's not the one I wanted and it's more than I wanted to spend etc, so said to them throw in the core bit and i'll take it away now. They even through in a Hilti toy drill it's almost better fun than the real drill :p. Best advise when buying Hilti stuff always buy at tool fairs! and find the head sales manager they can cut the better deals as they have the power to chop the prices, last year same show I got a 36V 3.3 Amp hr battery for £130 inc VAT retail is £230.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Core cutting machines in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock