Search the forum,

Discuss copper pipe and fittings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

billybob150811

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
trying to tidy my garage and would like to get rid of copper fittings and tube have maybe 3/4 bundles of 15mm perhaps 2 of 22 and half a bundle of 28 Fittings i.m not so sure of its all those that's handy I,ll keep those so it,s proably more 28mm street elbows and less 15mm couplings but if you want any fittings at least it would make me look properly I,m Southampton area if you want any of this stuff pm and we can discuss it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to copper pipe and fittings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hi, hope all is well! I’ve fitted a compression cap on two of my shower mixer copper pipes (15mm). One of them has scratches and burring and is very slightly out of shape. It leaked but I added some PFTE tape over the olive and it seems to of done the job. However… I’m tiling the wall and...
Replies
Views
Hi, Short version: I have about 4" of pipe sticking out of a concrete floor in a cupboard. It makes a 45-degree bend as it exists (bent, not with elbows), the last cm before the open end is pretty much straight, but as a result of the bend it is not perfectly round. I mean it is pretty much...
Replies
Views
C
Hi there, i’m in the process of remodelling a new build home and have a towel radiator i will be fitting soon to replace an ugly traditional radiator in the bathroom that was fitted by the builders. The fitted radiator has been removed, the pipes are “polyfit” brand 10mm plastic...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I'm new to this forum. Please go easy on me👷🏼 I'm currently renovating my house and my house currently runs from old lead pipes then soldered in to 15mm copper pipe. I want to replace the whole piping in the house from to bottom. My question is shall I run 22mm copper pipe then...
Replies
Views
I'm chasing some walls and using speedfit for pipes to the radiators. I'll be using conduit and want to transition to copper ends which will connect to the rads. Can I bury the speedfit fittings (elbows etc)? What are the options for pipe exiting the wall and connecting to the rads? Do I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock