Discuss conversion to hive heating on combi boiler in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

hi,i need slight help with adding hive system.
IMG_0028.JPG
honeywell home.JPG
hon wire 1.JPG
hon wire 1.JPG
hon wire 2.JPG
hive 1ch.JPG
hive 1ch.JPG
new kit.JPG

Odd they’ve used the right hand L port. You have posted single channel wiring diagram, but your product is the dual channel. You can still get it to work, but will have a non functioning hot water side, do you want help still, or are you returning it for a single channel?

Single Chanel is as below

L to L
N to N
Earth to Earth
A old to new 1
B old to new 3

Reply to conversion to hive heating on combi boiler in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I am trying to link a Hive heating & hot water dual channel receiver to an old Vaillant THERMOcompact VU GB 242/1 E system boiler. It has an...
Replies
Views
Hi all. So I have just moved into a new house with a Potterton boiler in it. Great big thing!! lol. I want to fit a Hive to it but it obviously...
Replies
Views
Hi I am trying to fit a Hive Radiator valve into my existing TRV valve body to make them automatic so have bought a Hive valve to try it out. I...
Replies
Views
S
  • Question
As above new boiler fitted and new Hive, Hive is set up correctly and works as it should but when it comes to scheduling on/off times via Hive the...
Replies
Views
Hi,

Our heating stopped working today. We've got a Veissmann boiler that's under a year old, and an older Megaflow cylinder, and two diverter...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock