Search the forum,

Discuss Control box 569 Riello Thermital Burner fails to fire in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

A

Andrew W

Why does the Control Box 569 for riello thermital supereffe 25 not fire?

Reply to Control box 569 Riello Thermital Burner fails to fire in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm looking for some advice on a frustrating problem I'm having with my old Eurostar 50-60s oil boiler please? Although it's old, most parts needed to operate it are now new. The symptoms indicated a broken/seized burner motor or oil pump. I wrongly assumed the motor so I ordered a new one only...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello!! I’ve got an old heatslave 20/25 running on kerosene. Came up with a lockout today. Tested everything I could. Symptoms, blower not starting. But… The burner runs and the boiler works if I bypass the “back to mainboard” loop for the blower motor live. To be specific, pin 4 pink wire from...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Just wanted to share my experience with "upgrading" an S plan setup to Opentherm and Vaillant Control Center (VR66). There are a few threads on a few different forums but I wanted to share a full write-up with all the steps needed, benefits and costs. Overall, I fully recommend...
Replies
Views
G
  • Question
I have just bought a flat and the water is heated via an old UV Gold immersion heater system. A plumber friend of mine suggested I look for a timer to control it but I haven’t been able to find anything. I have no idea how to control the hot water! Does anyone have any suggestions? Pics...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi. I have a viesmanm vitodens 50 but I've noticed it's behavior change recently I think. When running a bath for example, the boiler will fire up and start providing hot water as expected. The temp on the boiler display climbs steadily to about 85 degrees with the burner indicator showing 5...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock