Discuss Conservatory Woodburner in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wildobc

Wish to put a woodburner in my conservatory and would appreciate any methods for installing the chimney through the polycarbonate roof.

A HETAS registered installer will have all the answers . Don't try and do it yourself illegally

Definitely doable, but get a pro in. Cheaper than a house fire or CO poisoning!
The HETAS site will let you find someone local to you.

put flowers in a conservatory, its daft trying to keep one hot in the winter!

You'll will need a twinwall insulated stainless steel pipe and a roof cowling which doesn't touch the pipe with a storm collar over it to keep the rain off. Roof pitch?
I'd still be worried about the heat on roofing material.

Also think you'll get condensation between the roof sheeting walls.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Conservatory Woodburner in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, would appreciate some advice on next steps with conservatory rad. Single conservatory rad not heating up at all, neither pipe getting...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have recently had a conservatory installed, covering the full length of the kitchen. I have just failed my gas safety inspection due to...
Replies
Views
Good morning all, Just a quick one, ive recently been asked to fit a new fire in a property, there was one in previously but was removed simply...
Replies
Views
  • Question
My son moved to a new build home in Cornwall last November. Yesterday evening he found a quantity of water beneath the Ideal Combi boiler and a...
Replies
Views
Hey there I'm looking for some advice on a potential issue I'm having with an old back boiler. So just moved into my parents' old house with my...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock