Discuss Condensing oil boiler downsize in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

So today the 1.65gph nozzle finally arrived. Got it installed, set oil pressure and co2. Noted the ppm function of meter is definitely working aok. Starts up in teens then as it runs for a few seconds it drops well into single figures. Just before it reaches thermostat temp it is running 0ppm carbon.

The air had to be turned up quite a bit and its near zero c ambient temp tonight. Got it set steady for 10 mins all good.

20211213_193424.jpg

Efficiency dropped just a tiny bit with 26kw nozzle but the house is definitely happier with it. Proper heat coming into the rads after only 15 mins of running.

I got a new Bosch Infrared Thermomebter today so in the next few days will balance the downstairs zone then the upstairs zone by proper procedure. (Will be balanced separately as that's how I run it unless someone more experienced advises otherwise?)

Reply to Condensing oil boiler downsize in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock