Search the forum,

Discuss Viessmann 100-w WB1B 13kw in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello,

I am about to get the attached Viessmann 100-w heat only boiler with pump and diverter valve.
Current boiler - Non Condensing
System - OV, CH only, no DHW
Feeder Tank - Yes
Expansion vessel - No
Pressure Relief Valve - Yes
Filter - No
RF connections - 22mm
NG pipe - 15mm from meter to existing boiler
Radiators - 10 (not all of them in use, will be using 6-7 in winters)
No TRVs or thermostats on rads
No internal controls or weather compensation yet.
FY 23 gas consumption - 19000 kwh
I live in a hard water area that is why I have chosen SS HEX.
Reason for change - oversized 26kw boiler with efficiency of <70%. consumes ~10kwh for 6.5kw load on CH only. A boiler with good modulation required.

This would be shipped to me from London to Pakistan as I couldn't get a smaller boiler 11-13 kw in my home country.

Questions = What else do I need to get with the boiler for installation in my home country?

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• wb1b boiler.png
    wb1b boiler.png
    879.6 KB · Views: 13
  • pump and diverter valve.png
    pump and diverter valve.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 16
Your joking right ?

Reply to Viessmann 100-w WB1B 13kw in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler pump menu for either 70% or 100%, so, is the pump set at either one of two fixed speed percentages or does the pump actually vary speed, (modulate)...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and pebbles!) We saw that the pipe that takes water down the gutter was visibly full to the top. He said he will return with a coil to push through...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock