Currently reading:
Coming soon......... Radio UKPF

Discuss Coming soon......... Radio UKPF in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dotty

Or at least when I've got it worked out.........

If any of you want to dj for an evening here and there let me know......

I struggle to scratch my r's let alone a record..........showing me age again!

That would be cool, no point in me offering tho cos I'm stuck into seventies music. Lol

I'll volounteer to make requests and listen intently...for a pint or two in the Arms..regards Turnpin:54:

pretty easy solution lads if someone requests a song find it on you tube and play it on here

Any news on that front John?

I've got to embed a thingumumjooby in a wotsit after I've imported a .dll file.

Eyes glazed over writing that...............

I'll have more of a play tomorrow......

I've got to embed a thingumumjooby in a wotsit after I've imported a .dll file.

Eyes glazed over writing that...............

I'll have more of a play tomorrow......

Don't forget to fully integrate the wossname whilst the flux capacitor is no more than 30.56% charged or the resultant negative feedback will ruin your anticipated hobgoblin episode.

That's all I have to say on the subject.

Just set up us staion like they surely it cant he that hard the fcuk tards could do it.

[video]mavericks live in austin all that heaven will allow [/video]

Don't forget to fully integrate the wossname whilst the flux capacitor is no more than 30.56% charged or the resultant negative feedback will ruin your anticipated hobgoblin episode.

That's all I have to say on the subject.

Fair comment

I should proberbly have no more beer tonight...and regroup regards Turnpin:yesnod:

ysy7yne3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Coming soon......... Radio UKPF in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock