Discuss Coming soon......... Radio UKPF in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dotty

Or at least when I've got it worked out.........

If any of you want to dj for an evening here and there let me know......

I struggle to scratch my r's let alone a record..........showing me age again!

That would be cool, no point in me offering tho cos I'm stuck into seventies music. Lol

I'll volounteer to make requests and listen intently...for a pint or two in the Arms..regards Turnpin:54:

pretty easy solution lads if someone requests a song find it on you tube and play it on here

Any news on that front John?

I've got to embed a thingumumjooby in a wotsit after I've imported a .dll file.

Eyes glazed over writing that...............

I'll have more of a play tomorrow......

I've got to embed a thingumumjooby in a wotsit after I've imported a .dll file.

Eyes glazed over writing that...............

I'll have more of a play tomorrow......

Don't forget to fully integrate the wossname whilst the flux capacitor is no more than 30.56% charged or the resultant negative feedback will ruin your anticipated hobgoblin episode.

That's all I have to say on the subject.

Just set up us staion like they surely it cant he that hard the fcuk tards could do it.

[video]mavericks live in austin all that heaven will allow [/video]

Don't forget to fully integrate the wossname whilst the flux capacitor is no more than 30.56% charged or the resultant negative feedback will ruin your anticipated hobgoblin episode.

That's all I have to say on the subject.

Fair comment

I should proberbly have no more beer tonight...and regroup regards Turnpin:yesnod:

ysy7yne3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Coming soon......... Radio UKPF in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock