Search the forum,

Discuss Combine shower and sink waste? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all, more questions sorry.
I'm installing en suite showers with 1 1/2" waste and wondered if it's ok to tap into the shower waste with a t for the sink?

Ok, worked out I can get each shower on it's own pipe if I combine both hand basins to a separate 1 1/2" pipe on a strap on fitting.
Two sinks on a 1 1/2" has got to be ok hasn't it?

A separate question, I have three en suite showers almost back to back, can I use one set of non return valves to feed all three? Going to be a bugger otherwise and expensive....
Cheers all.

Reply to Combine shower and sink waste? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, grateful for your expertise on the following. DIYer, not pro. Rural property in France Single storey. Septic tank. Late 80s construction with concrete slab subfloor. All of the waste pipes run in the concrete, and exit the property at the chamber as pictured, just outside the building...
Replies
Views
I have a leak from my shower, it's coming down into my kitchen. I've had the sealant, waste pipe and tray all checked. I've also had the shower controls checked. Weird thing is the shower leak only happens when there's weight on the shower tray. The shower tray doesn't flex in any way, which is...
Replies
Views
Attached is a ground floor picture of the soil pipe in our home. There was originally a toilet which has now been permanently capped off and you can also see a sink waste pipe attached. My plan is to drill out one of the 50mm sockets directly opposite the current sink waste for a new 40mm...
Replies
Views
J
Hi, I've installed a macerator a while ago to manufactures specs, toilet, sink and shower. One problem I've always had is the shower tray is slow to empty and has over flowed a couple of times.To get around this if I run the sink tap at the same time all works fine and the shower tray does work...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some advice connecting my bowl sink to the waste. There was a Insinkerator installed that I have replaced with basket strainer waste (Viva PP0011). I need to connect the waste but I find myself going around in circles in regards to selecting the correct parts. Thanks FrankW
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock