Discuss Combi boiler filler loop in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketmanbkk

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Friends

I've got to change one. The one in situ at present is a few years old & has tap heads so it's not up to part L spec & it leaks which is the reason for the change.

It's a small system of about 7 rads.

I know its compression etc.

As always my confidence is the issue.

I'm just going to drain the system & change it, test for leaks refil system & bleed rads etc.

Am I missing anything & should I put inhibitor in?

Cheers

Rct

Not really, not with the amount of water you need to drain. You only need to take the pressure off. Besides to much inhibitor in some condensing boilers can make them noisy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Combi boiler filler loop in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to drain my vokera 29 boiler in the attic as Im going away for 4 weeks at least to make sure there are no frozen pipes. In my small...
Replies
Views
Hello, bit of a noob question but would someone be able to help me to understand the pipes coming off our boiler. It's a Grant oil combi boiler...
Replies
Views
I have a "Firebird Envirogreen Condensing Combi Oil Boiler 26kW" a part has went and I can't find it anywhere, I was at every plumbers merchant...
Replies
Views
M
I am currently in the middle of a complete rennovation of my house and need some advice on what kind of boiler to get. The house will have 4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock