Search the forum,

Discuss Combi boiler controls in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Do I need a 2 channel programmer for my grant vortex pro 26 combi boiler? My plumber says I do but other say I don’t as combi boilers do not require hot water controls. Any advice?
Thanks.

Most oil combis have a hot water storage tank unlike gas combis. You can set a schedule for your hotwater, contant,timed etc. I personally just leave mine on constant. You would need a 2 channel.

Many thanks, now you’ve told me that there is a storage tank in the boiler I now understand what my plumber was telling me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Combi boiler controls in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi. I recently had a renovation done. My builder installed a new Combi boiler instead of my system boiler. He connected the pipework to the...
Replies
Views
My first thought when I heard this fault a combi boiler with hot water but no heating. Was a problem with the stat, controls not making the call...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello, I have a gas boiler in my apartment that heats a net area of 300 m2 with an underfloor heating system. The boiler has a capacity of 45 kW...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi, I recently fitted a new central heating circuit and ran hot and cold to the bathroom and kitchen in my property (I was a CORGI registered...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock