Discuss clos-o-mat toilet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hoopey

Hi,

I have to remove a clos-o-mat toilet but have never even seen one yet.
Just wondering if anyone has seen and knows of how it works and how it
can be removed. e.g. im sure it will be wired in as it blow drys ur nether regions lol.

Many thanks

James

They're wc, bidet and drier all in one, for the disabled market. Seen one but never plumbed on in. I think they go in like a conventional WC with an electrical connection, as a back to wall unit with side clips. Don't chuck it in the skip as it will probably be worth a few bob on fleabay.

They're wc, bidet and drier all in one, for the disabled market. Seen one but never plumbed on in. I think they go in like a conventional WC with an electrical connection, as a back to wall unit with side clips. Don't chuck it in the skip as it will probably be worth a few bob on fleabay.

One careful owner works well as hair washer and drier :eek:

I remember getting the plumbing apprentice to sit on pan, then press little button to soak his jeans in the most embaressing area..:D

The modern RN ships have vacuum flush wcs, you definitely dont want to be sat on one of those and press the flush button!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to clos-o-mat toilet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock