Discuss Clip your Polyplumb or this! pic in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Destroyer - that picture is a absolute disgrace and a plumber surely couldnt be proud of that work!

I worked on a new build site for 2 years and i was OVERBOARD with clips! Especially since knowing that the plastic i was told to install had a 10 degree tolerance before it would start to leak.
It is easy as pie! And not time comsuming, even doing it right! I could first fix a large 3 storey townhouse in 4 days. All pipework straight and clipped like crazy!

I still believe plastics are a DIY material, same as all push fit inc wastes (1 1/4, 1 1/2) cant beat copper - soldered joints, and solvent welded joints on wastes

Last edited by a moderator:
The neighbour in this case also had her kitchen flooded out last year (not attended by me) but the guy never put any clips in just coupled back up so I was asked to go and clip all the pipes in the loft. Damn that insulation!

Got hit in the head by a coiled 15 plastic pipe today - sprung out of clip, came flying round and end hit me smack in the temple - seen stars - moral of story ? Plastic is rubbish

Last edited by a moderator:
Got hit in the head by a coiled 15 plastic pipe today - sprung out of clip, came flying round and end hit me smack in the temple - seen stars - moral of story ? Plastic is s*€t

Had this happen to me, however was coil of 22mm and sliced me down my forehead, on a new build so to take my anger out picked up mash hammer and wacked the breeze block wall lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Clip your Polyplumb or this! pic in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back