Discuss Cleaning Jet Blue Plus in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Simple Q, but one I cant seem to find an answer for. I have even looked on the manufacturers website and H&S data....

How do you clean off surplus Jet Blue Plus? I find that the lid of the container goes all cruddy and it smears everywhere but where I need it!! All I want to do is clean the hardened crud off from the threaded lid and pot.

Chisel, small flat headed screwdriver and some blue paper and 5 mins

Reply to Cleaning Jet Blue Plus in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all I will be as brief as possible. The flat i have rented has a stale drain smell in the kitchen living room. Second floor of 4 story block...
Replies
Views
Hi All Noticed the floor around shower had a pool of water, looked like shower leaking from below, presumed it was trap but all good, could not...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just moved into a new rented property and have noticed that the toilet doesn't flush all around the bowl, the water is mainly at the...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I’m trying to build a simple 1/2” chrome rail with a 1/4 turn valve and two body jets for a fairly nice shower over my Xmas holidays...
Replies
Views
Our new build home is now 6 years old and the toilets are starting to have some issues. The soft close seats and lids no longer soft close, I've...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock