Search the forum,

Discuss Cleaning Jet Blue Plus in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Simple Q, but one I cant seem to find an answer for. I have even looked on the manufacturers website and H&S data....

How do you clean off surplus Jet Blue Plus? I find that the lid of the container goes all cruddy and it smears everywhere but where I need it!! All I want to do is clean the hardened crud off from the threaded lid and pot.

Chisel, small flat headed screwdriver and some blue paper and 5 mins

Reply to Cleaning Jet Blue Plus in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Solar thermal not so big these days but a couple of Q for anyone who still works in it. Background. I'm an Electrician not a plumber.. I've been maintaining my otherwise excellent solar thermal (Original install MCS by Others), for the last ~ 18 years, over which time I've needed to clean...
Replies
Views
Hi All Noticed the floor around shower had a pool of water, looked like shower leaking from below, presumed it was trap but all good, could not see where water was coming from? I turned on the showed head and viewed underneath base and the ONLY time i had a leak was when the water jet was...
Replies
Views
M
Hi everyone. Really need some urgent advice on how to sort this and why this happened. Our normal plumber/gas engineer has been cleaning our heating system due to loud knocking noises the year before and after tests of water were done he used F3, then DS40 & F1 per the results, but nearing the...
Replies
Views
Condensing boiler installed by local Gas Safe plumber in 2014, not combi. Failed a couple of weeks ago with flashing blue light which googling suggests means no gas, blocked flue or blocked condensate pipe. There is gas, the flue is clear, and the condensate pipe goes into the under-sink waste...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just moved into a new rented property and have noticed that the toilet doesn't flush all around the bowl, the water is mainly at the back and so the front and sides hardly get any water flushing round them. I have looked into it and I think the siphon jets are either blocked or very...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock