Discuss Chrome pipe bending and filing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing that annoys me is putting tools down in a job, you go to get it and it ain't there.. you search for 10 mins every where and it's in the same damn spot you first looked at.. does my head in lol

Normally after you bought a new one :D

Done that before a few times! That why I keep 2 of most tools, - if I can't find one spanner, I will probably find the second one and then stumble upon the first in a few days.

The work of a handyman and compressions.. lol I lowered it yesterday and changed the valves to straights and put a couple of offset bends

IMG_20170407_133647.jpg

The work of a handyman and compressions.. lol I lowered it yesterday and changed the valves to straights and put a couple of offset bends

And I think I see cheap isolating valves on the pipes as they come out of floor? Absolutely hate them and definitely not for heating pipes

And I think I see cheap isolating valves on the pipes as they come out of floor? Absolutely hate them and definitely not for heating pipes

I agree with that Sir. Horrible things and more often than not useless and leak !
I never use them on heating systems.
They seem to be on everything at the moment.

I agree with that Sir. Horrible things and more often than not useless and leak !
I never use them on heating systems.
They seem to be on everything at the moment.

I totally stopped using them even on cold supplies to toilets etc. I only use the good quality full flow valves on hot & cold supplies and I never use valves on heating pipes unless lever or gate valves that are there for good reason.
Too many DIY or " I am a plumber" type people doing plumbing who have no idea really. The isolating valves just makes their job easy to stop water flowing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Chrome pipe bending and filing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have a utility room with a washing machine but no sink. Wife wants sink. There is room to fit one and the waste will connect to wahing machine...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a leak on the live side of one of my rads, in the GF loo. Its a condensing combi system, the house is only 5 years old, so fairly new...
Replies
Views
Hello, bit of a noob question but would someone be able to help me to understand the pipes coming off our boiler. It's a Grant oil combi boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. A couple of things. 1 am I better fabricating bends in 14 mm copper for my ch or are 90 degree elbows fine, ref flow, friction ect. 2...
Replies
Views
I'm retiling my bathroom, and so everything in this photo minus the copper pipes must be removed. Anyone familiar with these screw fittings that...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock