Discuss Cheapest insurance. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

wetdrip

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
What's the best way to go about insuring a 23 year old driver, van or car insurance-wise.
Which company seems best?
Is their anything I can mention when talking to an insurance company which will bring the price down, as I've been told naming myself as other driver brings down the cost.
Any help appreciated.

I have a 23 year old that works for me,Last year we had a fleet policy any driver over 21,this year we had any driver over 25 and named the 23 year old on the policy,you normally have to have a minimum of three vans but works out a lot cheaper with young drivers if you have experienced drivers on the same policy.if you have more than one van let me no and I will send you the brokers details.

I don' rely with insurance companies. Most of them are unstable! What specific insurance you want by the way? However, joblessness hurts, even more than spending much of your days in a cubicle. Keep away from doing any of these things while you are in your office tomb and "The Man" will not fire you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Cheapest insurance. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock