Search the forum,

Discuss Cheapest insurance. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

wetdrip

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
What's the best way to go about insuring a 23 year old driver, van or car insurance-wise.
Which company seems best?
Is their anything I can mention when talking to an insurance company which will bring the price down, as I've been told naming myself as other driver brings down the cost.
Any help appreciated.

I have a 23 year old that works for me,Last year we had a fleet policy any driver over 21,this year we had any driver over 25 and named the 23 year old on the policy,you normally have to have a minimum of three vans but works out a lot cheaper with young drivers if you have experienced drivers on the same policy.if you have more than one van let me no and I will send you the brokers details.

I don' rely with insurance companies. Most of them are unstable! What specific insurance you want by the way? However, joblessness hurts, even more than spending much of your days in a cubicle. Keep away from doing any of these things while you are in your office tomb and "The Man" will not fire you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Cheapest insurance. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello. I hope someone here has the expertise to help. I know exactly what situation it took awhile. On the loft on the 6th floor there is a cold water tank this tank feeds six properties in a straight line below my property is on the third floor so in the middle. The job would entail...
Replies
Views
About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the issue. When I first made contacted enviromental health I was told the following Could be my drains and to have my drains checked. Could be the sewers...
Replies
Views
Good evening I've came across 90mm cast iron before and used mcalpine extB (90 to 110 extension) But what I have here kind of bellows out to 108mm internal as you can see in the photos. Is this some sort of conversion to clay which is why their is a bulge? What would be the 'Best' way of...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to replace, says National Gas chief Jonathan Leake14 January 2024 • 5:49pm Mr Butterworth, chief executive of National Gas, says the network is powered by...
Replies
Views
Hi! Our main stopcock is weeping. I phoned the water company, first-person thought it was their problem as it was on the 'outside' of the water meter. Then another person called me to schedule a visit and they told me that its not their problem as both the water meter and the leaky stopcock are...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock