Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss chasing out?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

andyg0507

hi guys just wanted some feedback on how you all chase out walls for pipes.

do you use a special wall chaser,
bolster etc...

angle grinder, then a good old lump hammer and bolster! wall chasers are good but expensive!

thanks mate,

could kick myself tho they were selling proper wall chasers at nettos for £30 a few months back.

never mind, out comes the angle grinder, she will be pleased:):)

Hilti breaker with chisel tip. Bought on fleabay for £80. Takes no time at all.

i do the same as so-solar, nice and simple, can get dusty though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to chasing out?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm chasing some walls and using speedfit for pipes to the radiators. I'll be using conduit and want to transition to copper ends which will...
Replies
Views
I apologise in advance that this might not make sense or be full of silly/obvious questions, but I am a novice at all this! We have recently...
Replies
Views
HI Plumbers, I need some advice on our chased-in pipes. We had plumbers tell us an array of different things. Questions: 1) Do copper pipes...
Replies
Views
Hello we are currently doing our living room, it is back to plaster no skirting etc.. our current radiator has pipes on show down the wall and...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, first post here So I have been boxing in a number of heating pipes that are throughout my garage since the boiler was located there by...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock