Discuss Ceramic cartridges lifespan?? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

I find very hot water wears them faster also think of the use it’s a lot more than a domestic house
I did say to the lady it could be due to the high usage. Plus, like the chap said above, if they’re slamming them shut with the lever handles that probably doesn’t help with the longevity.

We look after a number of restaurants from small to some that can do over 300 covers.
Most common repair we do in kitchens is dripping taps .
All of above lots of use - hard water and nearly always hot taps.
Over years we have replaced taps with Bristan so can always do a first time repair.

Reply to Ceramic cartridges lifespan?? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Just had a neighbour knock the door regarding a water hammer issue. My own house developed this issue sometime last year as well which is...
Replies
Views
i can't tell if my shower tap (cock stop) is leaking or not ...............so after showering, the shower head will drip fast for 2 hours, then...
Replies
Views
Hello I’m hoping for some perceptive / input as I’m a long-distance landlord trying to unpick the best thing to do. Gas safety certificate was...
Replies
Views
Hi, I had a leaking basin mixer tap. The Methven brand tap was leaking through the top. I was able to source 2 new replacement ceramic cartridges...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
I’m after some advice. I’ve inherited my parents house. In the process of doing it up. My dad got a Mira combiflow installed about 15 years ago...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock