Discuss central heating pump replacement in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fluidthegreat

He pump has gone and needs replacing. It has a celsia tf110 230v-50hz. What grundfos would be replace this please. Ive seen grundfos ups 15-60 pump 96281473.

Thanks

You can not install this type of pump any more ! Under the euro pump directive you should use an energy efficient type such a the Alpha L & you would be mad not to the running costs are a lot lower than the old 15/60 ups

You can still fit the ups chris, I rang up grundfos the other day and they said all the regs have done is stop them producing them, so sooner or later they'll run out and we won't have a choice.

You can still fit the ups chris, I rang up grundfos the other day and they said all the regs have done is stop them producing them, so sooner or later they'll run out and we won't have a choice.

Your right, stocking up on them would be a good idea.

I have ;)

Same old story. Ooooo something new, Oh NO, followed by - "how dare they try to stop me from using something I have been using for years & years". Then - "well I am not going to" !! "I will show'em I am going to stockpile them & carry on for ever & ever".

What spend a bit of time & try to find out if they are any good, cheaper to run & buy, No, never, that would be to much like hard work & involve reading.
No wonder manufacturer have to result in giving away free samples to get some of you old buggers to even take a second look !!!!!!!!
Get with the modern world daddy'o.

Last edited:
Been using smart pumps in the commercial sector for ages now. Yes some can be tricky to set up, especially those with external inverters, but the money saved in the long run pays dividends!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to central heating pump replacement in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back