Discuss Central heating pipe dropped through ceiling down to rads?. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I'm a lovely spark... Lol

Its only two bed flat but I like the idea of controlling temp in each room. What would you do In your place?

Personally a manifold system feeding each rad = minimum of joints
each room has a stat or programable stat in it.

mods i call for a ban....

we already let croft and mossep in...

thats TWO SPARKS already!!!!

Lol, can't we all just get along...

Do you mean like a underfloor heating manifold but for rads. Is this a more efficient way of heating the place? And what's the maximum zones? Suppose I would need one of those control junction boxes as well

Dead on.
or make one up with 15 or 22mm 2 portvalves yourself.
guardian solutions do 15mm style actuators which look perfect.

less joints, no reliance on trvs to yo yo the temp, i prefer it.

maximum zones? That depends on how good your wiring is :devil2:

You could go about wiring it like me ;)
Come to the dark side :D

uhe7uban.jpg

Never seen one of those before. I've wired standard vented and unvented systems with 2 x 2 port valve etc. Also used one of those speedfit wiring centres for ch, how and 2 ufh zones.

My boiler is a combi boiler, would this system work?

Yes I'm a lovely spark... Lol

Its only two bed flat but I like the idea of controlling temp in each room. What would you do In your place?

I have Myson mptrf smart start controllers in every room and a zone valve on every rad. But also have underfloor heating on groundfloor.

System work easy.

240 to stat, s/l from stat to two port. Microswitch to switch boiler volt free. Common up on all micro switches so in parallel.

you could spend a fortune on controls, you could fit trvs and get off ya arse and turn your rad valves on,off or up,down as needed. Its all about what suits you. :)

welcome to the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Central heating pipe dropped through ceiling down to rads?. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock