Discuss cast iron rad valves , a cheaper alternative? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
why?whats the point?use rad valves thats what they are for

i like these valves.:) , seriously though , brass rad valves that look anything like this cost an absolute fortune.
also i am looking for something a bit more industrial than the normal valves you buy off the shelf.

what kind of valves are rad valves? are they globe valves?

i am really looking for something with a wheel on it. its this kind of valve that i am after , but all i have found are globe valves and gate valves ,

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00002NCON/ref=asc_df_B00002NCON1030475?smid=A21Q0I9CUCLU4C&tag=yahoo-tools-mp01-20&linkCode=asn&creative=380341&creativeASIN=B00002NCON"]Amazon.com: Mueller/B & K 106-002 Globe Valve: Home Improvement[/ame]

they can be used for hot water/steam and are good for 200 psi.

i am just not sure which one would be better , globe or gate?

this link should work.

Mueller, Gate Valves at PlumberSurplus.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to cast iron rad valves , a cheaper alternative? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock