Search the forum,

Discuss Card Payments in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brucey

Gas Engineer
Anyone used this iZettle?

Just had a cheque bounce, that's now gonna knock my payments for this months so can't afford for this to happen again!

Thanks in advance

I have a worldpay terminal.
Similar to i zettle - works well and I inform before visit that cheques not accepted.
Either cash or card (with 2.75% surcharge) (what i get charged and I pass on)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Card Payments in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey there, is anyone out there? (joke) Is anyone moving over to card readers this year to avoid non payment? 🤨🤨 My SUMUP reader after about 5years of service has packed up. Blocked and not resettable- need to replace. (cost £20+vat now £39+vat) So, I was wondering if there's a better/cheaper...
Replies
Views
Tedddddd
T
Hi all, I'm really here with the agenda of getting other peoples thoughts on charging deposits. To date I usually charge a third of my labour to hold a date for a customer. I've had no issues until recently where 2 of my prospective clients have tried to negotiate a lower deposit or change the...
Replies
Views
T
Hello, I have just moved in to a new flat this week and have a problem with noise coming from somewhere around the top of the boiler. It's a loud clicking/knocking sound that lasts about a minute, stops for 20-30 seconds and starts again. It seems to happen at night, starting in the evening...
Replies
Views
Hello Wondering if anyone can offer any clues please // Potterton Promax 18 // Had an E1 error code, repressurised via with filling loop // Boiler fires but now the pressure runs up from 1.5 mark in the green up to 2.5 in the red then flicks off. // Error code again // Once held in reset for...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have wrote on here before regarding this issue but it's now went one stage further. I am a sole trader and I done work for a bathroom showroom at the start of this year. Basically we got 4 jobs down and never seen any payment and now the company has closed. Does anyone know if there...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock