Discuss Card payments in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

helpsy

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I know there is a sponsor on here for card machines.....but I was wondering how many people have them?

I have one ( handy pay) . Most people like to pay through bank transfer though. Going to give mine back as its not used often enough.

I looked in to the Paypal one as dont take cards to often all direct transfer now. But I have signed up wuth pay pal and when customer can only pay by crefit or debit I can email them a pay pal payment requedt from my phone and they just folow the link in the email anter there card details and job done.

I looked in to the Paypal one as dont take cards to often all direct transfer now. But I have signed up wuth pay pal and when customer can only pay by crefit or debit I can email them a pay pal payment requedt from my phone and they just folow the link in the email anter there card details and job done.

Dam touch screen phone keys too close together apologies for wonky spolling.

and how long will it be before the Banks start charging for Bacs payments you think they cant cos its electronic transfer and there not involved you just wait and see!!!

and how long will it be before the Banks start charging for Bacs payments you think they cant cos its electronic transfer and there not involved you just wait and see!!!

Good question. I pay to put cash across a counter in to the company account. They cant even get that right. Paid in ÂŁ1500 in cash and a cheque on same paying in slip. All seemed ok untill I checked my statements. They credited ÂŁ1300 then ÂŁ1420 then ÂŁ1250 then ÂŁ1420 again then they deducted all but one of the ÂŁ1420 credits leaving my account down on what I had actually paid in by ÂŁ80. I then had to call them up to get it rectified which actually whent quite smoothly. Just cant believe I pay them for a service they cant even get right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Card payments in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, I am fortunate to be at the stage where I'm looking to expand and take on a plumber to help with the workload. I am new to this and...
Replies
Views
Hey there, is anyone out there? (joke) Is anyone moving over to card readers this year to avoid non payment? 🤨🤨 My SUMUP reader after about...
Replies
Views
Tedddddd
T
Had a call to a 82 Old man, he paid these ÂŁ300 up front for a years cover, and I find out on arrival he's been waiting for 3 weeks, no heating or...
Replies
Views
I recently visited one and was amazed! Got me wondering if anyone on here had installed one and what your thoughts are on them?
Replies
Views
The Blue CPCS Competent Operator Card is an ID and competence card provided by the CPCS. It demonstrates that an individual has met certain health...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock