Discuss Can't find correct sink pivot rod in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all. I'm hoping someone can help me. I'm in the UK and really struggling to find a replacement sink waste pivot rod with a 12mm diameter ball on it. The ball is too big on all the "universal" ones I can find. Does anyone know where I can buy one please?

I assume you mean the part on a wash hand basin pop up waste that actuates the plug?
I would myself change the waste completely unless you can identify the tap because the basin waste would have come with it.

Reply to Can't find correct sink pivot rod in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can someone help identify this bathtub please as I need to replace the side and back panel but can't find what it is. I know it's a P Shape...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with...
Replies
Views
Hi all, apologies in advance for my ignorance. I have an old style toilet with what I've researched is a ballcock. The toilet was screaming every...
Replies
Views
Firstly, I already have a fair idea of what I need to do to fix the problem (I hope plunging will fix it, I just need to buy one), I would just...
Replies
Views
Attached is a ground floor picture of the soil pipe in our home. There was originally a toilet which has now been permanently capped off and you...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock