Discuss Can I adjust the hot/cold water flow into a shower head? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

N

Nicolinalee

I’m hoping someone can help me. I’ve had a bathroom installed, and the whole process has been a nightmare. The plumber has now disappeared, and left things half finished. Some stuff I can sort (toilet and towel rail not actually being secured to the floor, bath not sealed around, leaking bath overflow etc), but the biggest issue is with my shower, which is connected to the combi-boiler.

Even on the coldest setting, it is far too hot! The shower and pipe work was newly fitted by this plumber. There were definitely two pipes for hot and cold, but it is impossible to run it cold. I have no idea why this could be? Could anyone hazard a guess, and is it an easy fix? The pipework has been plasterboarded and tiled over, but I think the bottom part of the pipes should be accessible behind the bath panel.

Any help would be so appreciated, as the plumber is ignoring my calls and messages.

Reply to Can I adjust the hot/cold water flow into a shower head? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air...
Replies
Views
Hoping someone can please help. I have an intermittent fault with my electric hot water. I have an older style electric hot water service that...
Replies
Views
Hello, We hade a problem with our hot water not working in one of our bathroom's (all other outlets were working) Therefore we got the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm in my new build 2 years and the shower pump has died. I have an air to water unit downstairs is in the utility which I've been told is...
Replies
Views
hello all, happy new year! i hope i have posted this in the right section i have a shower bar mixer. the shower runs luke warm. a quick google...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock