Search the forum,

Discuss Can anyone help identify this basin? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

armyash

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
I need to replace this basin, it's 430ish wide and 415ish deep.

There is no manufacturer name on it, there is a number which appears to be 25381 but it doesn't bring any results online. City plumbing are no help either.

I can go as wide as 525 but no deeper. Ideally 2 tap hole if I need to get a different basin.

I have attached some pictures, hopefully someone can help.
Thanks

View attachment DSC_2990.JPG

View attachment DSC_2991.JPG

View attachment DSC_2989.JPG

Something like an ideal sandringham also it's got a chair bracket probably the walls not that good or no main fixing

Reply to Can anyone help identify this basin? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Hi Does anyone recognise the make/brand of the radiator valve. It leaks when closed and Iam hoping I can replace a seal etc?
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock